Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Electronics in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2015 -- The consumer electronics market showed significant growth in 2014, with leading international manufacturers expanding their distribution channels and introducing new products across different categories at a rapid pace. Growth was attributed to a combination of factors, amongst which were the rising population and tourist flows, and high consumer confidence and spending, driven by continued real GDP growth and amplified by the announcement of Expo 2020, and the United Arab Emirates government's...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United Arab Emirates Consumer Electronics Report Q4 2014
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Emirates Telecommunications Corp in Consumer Electronics (United Arab Emirates)
- Sharaf DG LLC in Consumer Electronics (United Arab Emirates)