New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Electronics in Venezuela"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2014 -- The devaluation of the bolivar improves government accounts but will have a negative impact on the country's inflation. On 8 February 2013, the Planning and Finance Minister Jorge Giordani said the bolivar would increase from 13 February 2013 from BsF4.3 to BsF6.3 per US dollar, which is equivalent to a 31.75% loss of value of Venezuela's currency, and a new Superior Organ System Optimisation for Exchange, run by the government and the Central Bank (BCV), would assess the priorities of foreign...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Venezuela report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Electronics in Brazil
- Consumer Electronics in Ukraine
- Consumer Electronics in the US
- Consumer Electronics in China
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Consumer Electronics in Greece
- Consumer Electronics in Denmark
- Consumer Electronics in Japan