New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/04/2014 -- 2012 witnessed a return to a downtrend for overall consumer foodservice with the total number of transactions from all outlets declining by 1%. Concerned by the severe economic downturn and the pessimistic outlook, a highly prudent French consumer base resorted to fewer out-of-home eating habits and favoured nomadic/100% home delivery/takeaway options when the necessity for external eating arose. A rising unemployment rate and new fiscal measures also negatively impacted sales and altered...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice by Location in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice Through Leisure, Consumer Foodservice Through Lodging, Consumer Foodservice Through Retail, Consumer Foodservice Through Standalone, Consumer Foodservice Through Travel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice by Location market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Spain
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Norway
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Turkey
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Germany
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Slovakia
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Poland
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Ukraine