Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Foodservice By Location in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- The two main retail development areas in the United Arab Emirates are Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Dubai saw the strongest development in shopping malls for much of the review period. However, the emirate saw a oversupply in terms of retail locations at the end of the review period, with rental rates dropping by around 50% in Dubai in 2010 over the previous year and remaining low in 2011. In contrast, there continued to be a shortage of quality shopping malls in Abu Dhabi in the year, with retail...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice by Location in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice Through Leisure, Consumer Foodservice Through Lodging, Consumer Foodservice Through Retail, Consumer Foodservice Through Standalone, Consumer Foodservice Through Travel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice by Location market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United Arab Emirates Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2016
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Fast Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2014
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Arab Emirates
- Full-Service Restaurants in the United Arab Emirates
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in the United Kingdom
- Self-Service Cafeterias in the United Arab Emirates
- Oils Market in United Arab Emirates to 2014 (Oils and Fats)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)