Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Health in France", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2013 -- De-reimbursement continued throughout 2011-2012, generating slight current value growth of 1% for consumer health, along with the downwards trend of prescriptions. Value growth in consumer health was strongly linked to the price rises that resulted from de-reimbursement, and also to the high propensity of medical practitioners to prescribe partially refunded yet OTC medicines. With the arrival of the socialist government in May 2012, de-reimbursement continued, and a total of 60 drugs (mostly...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- New Insights into Under-Targeted Age Groups in Health and Beauty
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Health in China
- Consumer Health in Russia
- Consumer Health in Mexico
- Consumer Health in India
- Consumer Health in Turkey
- Consumer Health in Norway
- Consumer Health in Australia
- Consumer Health in Chile