Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- As the UK economy showed some signs of recovery, consumers' confidence started to improve. As a result, budget constraints was no longer one of the main factors affecting consumers' spending on consumer health, with purchasers no longer only seeking to buy the cheapest products. To a certain extent the improvement in consumers' confidence encouraged them to go back to branded products at the expense of private label.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Health in the United Kingdom
- Herbal/Traditional Products in the United Kingdom
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Make-up Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Gyms, Health & Fitness Clubs: Global Industry Guide
- The UK Seasonings, Dressings and Sauces Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The UK Dairy Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?