Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Health in Turkey" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2013 -- Consumer health registered stronger growth in 2012 than the CAGRs recorded over the entire review period. Rising per capita income levels and changing attitudes towards health and wellness were among the main drivers of growth in the industry during 2012. In addition, the relaxation of regulations regarding genetically modified organisms in mid 2010 boosted sales, particularly in sports nutrition, weight management and vitamins and dietary supplements. A government initiated action plan to...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in Turkey report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- New Insights into Under-Targeted Age Groups in Health and Beauty
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Health in China
- Consumer Health in Mexico
- Consumer Health in India
- Consumer Health in Australia
- Consumer Health in Chile
- Consumer Health in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Health in Uzbekistan
- Consumer Health in Croatia