New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Lending in Australia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/11/2013 -- Fears of worsening economic conditions abroad coupled with media speculation regarding the emergence of a 2-speed economy persuaded consumers to continue to insulate themselves through efforts to deleverage and accumulate wealth. Consumers remained cautious of debt, choosing fixed over variable interest housing loans, making mortgage payments above those required and switching to debit cards from credit cards in 2012.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending in Australia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Credit, Mortgages/Housing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Mortgages 2011
- Consumer Credit in the Philippines
- Consumer Credit in Indonesia
- Consumer Lending in Colombia
- Consumer Credit in France
- Emerging Opportunities in the Latin America Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Lending in Israel
- Consumer Credit in Thailand