Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Lending in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2014 -- Consumer lending saw stable growth in outstanding balance in 2013, and gross lending growth outpaced that of the previous year. As a whole, the market showed signs of stabilizing as a result of social awareness and government efforts to minimise the risks associated with default rates and manage the lowered credit levels. After the prolonged economic stagnation and polarisation in terms of disposable incomes, the growth of consumer lending seems inevitable. However, issues rise with increased...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending in South Korea report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Consumer Credit, Mortgages/Housing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lending in South Africa
- Emerging Opportunities in the Credit Card Market in South Korea: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Consumer Lending in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Foodservice in South Korea
- Consumer Foodservice in South Africa
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in South Korea
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in South Africa
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape