New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/15/2013 -- Surrounded by Arab Spring turmoil, Algeria's consumers have turned instead to the government for help in bettering their economic circumstances. The government has responded with high levels of public spending. Disposable income and consumer spending continue to increase and this is expected to continue as the government seeks to enhance opportunities in the job market, particularly for the young and for women, generating significant growth in demand for a wide range of products and services.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Algeria report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Korea
- Consumer Lifestyles in Iran
- Consumer Lifestyles in Ecuador
- Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark
- Consumer Lifestyles in Montenegro
- Consumer Lifestyles in Kazakhstan
- Consumer Lifestyles in Belgium
- Consumer Lifestyles in Belarus
- Consumer Lifestyles in Kuwait