Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- Canadian consumers were not affected by the economic downturn to the same degree as consumers in the US. Indeed, there were only brief declines in levels of disposable income and consumer spending before both rebounded relatively quickly. General optimism has meant consumers have not been adverse to spending, reflected by near-dangerous levels of household debt and it is this debt, rather than broader economic forces, that may have the greatest impact on spending in the coming year.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Canada report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Korea
- Consumer Lifestyles in Iran
- Consumer Lifestyles in Hungary
- Consumer Lifestyles in Ecuador
- Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark
- Consumer Lifestyles in Montenegro
- Consumer Lifestyles in Kazakhstan
- Consumer Lifestyles in Poland