Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Lifestyles in Israel" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/05/2012 -- Abstract: Although relatively unaffected by negative international market forces, Israel is burdened by its own internal issues that affect domestic consumer trends. In 2011, there were protests over the high cost of living brought about by rising housing prices, uneven distribution of salaries and the increasing cost of basic foodstuffs. Despite this, Israelis are continuing to spend on consumer goods that they desire in addition to the ones that they absolutely need.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Israel report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Africa
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Korea
- Consumer Lifestyles in Iran
- Consumer Lifestyles in Hungary
- Consumer Lifestyles in Ecuador
- Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark
- Consumer Lifestyles in Lithuania
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)