Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Lifestyles in New Zealand" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2012 -- Although the economy is growing again, New Zealand's consumers still bear the scars of the economic downturn that was precipitated by the global credit crunch in 2008. Struggling with higher food, fuel and housing costs, as well as the psychological impact of the 2011 Christchurch earthquake, they are increasingly value-conscious, seeking out the best prices both online and overseas and becoming more proactive when it comes to chasing bargains and haggling for deals.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in New Zealand report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Outlet Center Retailing in Europe: Major Players, Strategies and New Opportunities
- Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Guide
- TrendSights: Tomorrow's Consumer Brand Landscape
- Consumer Lifestyles in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Electronics in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Make-up Market in China
- Consumer Electronics - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Lifestyles in India
- Consumer Lifestyles in South Korea
- Consumer Lifestyles in Denmark