Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Lifestyles in Spain", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/11/2013 -- More than five years into "la crisis economica," soaring unemployment, significantly reduced wages and a collapse in housing values continue to weigh heavily on the habits and attitudes of Spanish consumers. Value for money has become paramount for many, and discretionary spending has been cut to the bone. The situation is particularly dire for younger Spaniards, a growing number of whom cannot find jobs and who have been forced to move back in with their parents or migrate.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Spain report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
- Consumer Lifestyles in Kuwait
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Czech Republic
- Consumer Lifestyles in Cameroon
- Consumer Lifestyles in Qatar
- Consumer Lifestyles in Peru
- Consumer Lifestyles in Malaysia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Lithuania
- Consumer Lifestyles in Morocco