Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Ice Cream Market market report to its offering
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Ice Cream Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Over half of ice cream consumption in Germany is driven by the pursuit of indulgence
- German consumers are not driven to seek healthier ice cream offerings, fearing a sacrifice in taste
- German consumers look to ice cream to help them relax
- German consumers seek value, but are willing to pay more for indulgence
- There will be rising demand for 'kidult' products, as well as ice cream targeted at Older Consumers
- The majority of German consumers will not buy products for ethical attributes alone
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Ice Cream Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the German market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Ice Cream, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Germany and nine other countries, to give a global context
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by have on Ice Cream consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Germany-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of German Ice Cream consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Ice Cream sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Cremissimo, General Mills, Kara, La Disfida, Magnum, Melicena, Nestle USA, Omega (ZHG), Rio-2, RandR Ice Creams, Unilever
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit