Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/09/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Make-up Market market report to its offering
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Make-up Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Indulgence is the key trend In the German Make-up market, with consumers looking to treat themselves
- There is also strong demand for Make-up that promotes individualism and self-expression
- Working consumers look for Make-up as a tool to enhance their professional image
- Older Consumers enjoy the most Make-up occasions in Germany and in the long term this group's influence is set to increase
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the German Make-up Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the German market. The figures identify whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Germany and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by have on Make-up consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Identification of substitutes to Make-up and how these alternatives are performing in the market.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Germany-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Germany's Make-up consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Make-up sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Alverde, Calvin Klein Inc, Chanel, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Faces Cosmetics, Jean Paul Gaultier, L'Oreal Paris, Lancome, Make-up Forever, Makeup Revolution , NARS, Opi Nail Polishes, P2 Cosmetics, Sante Cosmetics, The Body Shop, Zoeva.
Complete report is available