Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Confectionery Market market report to its offering
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Confectionery Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Russian consumers most often look to treat themselves with Confectionery. Rising spending power means manufacturers should offer consumers even more indulgent products.
- Russian consumers remain cost-conscious and continue to demand value Confectionery products.
- Confectionery manufacturers will need to increasingly respond to age and health concerns: Older Consumers will become an increasingly important consumer group for Chocolate manufacturers, while Russians are increasingly concerned about their health.
- Confectionery consumption in Russia is highest among women and older consumers.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Russian Confectionery Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Russian Confectionery market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for Russia and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of consumers will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and Russia-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Russian Confectionery consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
ABK Confectionery, Alenka, Balance, Bax-Comfort, Beneo, Eco Botanica, Einem, Gepa, Goldkenn, Hammonds Candies, Klingele Chocolate, Lindt, Maoam, OZera, OAO Akkond, Orbit, Red October, Rotfront, Sviteksim-Trade, The Famous Grouse, Volka Int Food
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit