Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Bakery and Cereals Market market report to its offering
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Bakery and Cereals Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- US consumers are looking to Bakery and Cereals for comforting products that offer moments of escapism and me-time.
- Consumers look to the most indulgent product categories for comfort and relaxation.
- Consumers seek low prices in the Bakery and Cereals categories that they consume the most often.
- Male consumers are more receptive to private label Bakery and Cereals products than their female counterparts.
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Bakery and Cereals market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the US market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
- Market value and volumes over 2008-2018 for the US and nine other countries to give a global context.
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by have on Bakery and Cereals consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group.
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future.
- Examples of international and US-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of US Bakery and Cereals consumers. This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Pepperidge Farm, Cheerios, Pillsbury, Arnold, Little Debbie, Hostess, Country Hearth, Reese's, Betty Crocker, Sunbeam, Pure Indulgent Foods, Clif Bar, Wheaties, Burstin' Berry Poppin' Pebbles, Special K, Crisp Tek, Bahlsen, Superfast Pots Cereals, Dorset Cereals, Bistrov Prebio, Mornflake, Tasty Toasted
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit