Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Contact Lenses in the United Kingdom", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/27/2014 -- Scientific advancement in terms of silicon hydrogel contact lenses have led to improvements for consumers every year. In 2014, oxygen permeability has been significantly improved, thus making the wearing of contact lenses more comfortable. In addition, there are currently trials taking place regarding antimicrobial lenses, which it is claimed can help reduce the incidence of contact lens-related eye infections.
Vistakon UK Ltd was the leading player in contact lenses in the UK in 2013 with a 26% value share. Vistakon's popular Acuvue was the leading brand within both the wider category and daily disposable contact lenses. Acuvue is a well-established brand and is widely available in chemists/drugstores and optical goods stores.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period the contact lenses category is predicted a volume CAGR of 2%. Volume growth is predicted to slow slightly from the review period due to a slowdown in the number of people switching from glasses to contact lenses. Value growth at constant 2014 prices is set to remain flat over the forecast period, largely thanks to a decline in unit prices and the growing reluctance of consumers to spend more than is necessary.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Contact Lenses industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Contact Lenses industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Contact Lenses in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- In which markets are daily disposables more popular than monthly and extended wear?
- Is coloured, toric, spherical or multifocal the dominant type of contact lens in United Kingdom?
- Is style playing an increasingly important role over health in purchasing decisions?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Lens Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Eyewear in the United Kingdom
- Lens Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in United Kingdom to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Lens Market in United States to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- United Kingdom Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2020
- Global Lens Market to 2018 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, and Forecasts
- Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Ltd in Eyewear (United Kingdom)
- United Kingdom Orthopedic Devices Market Outlook to 2020 - Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Reconstruction, Knee Reconstruction, Spinal Surgery, Orthobiologics, Trauma Fixation and Others
- Contact Lenses in the United Arab Emirates