New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2012 -- CorAssist Cardiovascular Ltd. (CorAssist) is a medical device company, based in Israel. It develops and manufactures innovative therapeutic products for the cardiovascular market. The company develops products such as invasive medical devices and intraventricular devices that are used in the treatment of diastolic heart failure. Its product portfolio includes ImCardia, ImCardia MIS and Aurora. CorAssist develops elastic and self-expanding devices, which operate by transferring energy harnessed during systole to the left ventricle during diastole for improved diastolic performance. It utilizes its patented technology for the implantation of the devices that improves cardiac diastolic function. CorAssist is headquartered in Hezliya Pitauch, Israel.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the CorAssist Cardiovascular Ltd. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cardiovascular Devices Market to 2017 - Minimally Invasive Techniques and Cardiac Prosthetic Devices to Drive Future Growth
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Cardiovascular Devices - Emerging Countries (China, India, Brazil) Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- CryoLife, Inc. (CRY) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (EW) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Innovia LLC - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Elixir Medical Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis