Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2012 -- ReportReserve’s pharmaceuticals report, “Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated - Product Pipeline Review - 2012” provides data on the Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated - Brief Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/corcept-therapeutics-incorporated-%E2%80%93-product-pipeline-review-%E2%80%93-2012-report-542752