Global Coronary Stents Market, By Type (Dual Therapy Stent, Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold, Drug Eluting Stent (DES) (Paclitaxel, Limus-Based Drugs), Bio-Engineered Stent, Bare Metal Stent),By Absorption Rate (Slow-Absorption DES, Fast-Absorption (DES)), By Material (Stainless Steel, Cobalt Alloy Metal, Gold, Tantalum, Nitinol, Polymers), Rate (Slow-Absorption Stents, Fast-Absorption Stents), By Application (Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease), By End-User (Hospitals, Cardiac Centers, Others), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa, South America, Rest Of The World) – Industry Trends And Forecast To 2024
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2018 -- Global coronary stents market is expected to reach USD 6.4 billion by 2024 from USD 5.3 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 2.4% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=coronary-stents-market
Market Segmentation: Global Coronary Stents Market
- The Global coronary stents market is segmented on the basis of product type, usability, end-user, distribution channel and geography.
- On the basis of type, the global coronary stents market is segmented into dual therapy stent, bioresorbable vascular scaffold (BVS), drug eluting stent (DES), bio-engineered stent, bare metal stent. The drug eluting stent market is segmented into biodegradable and non-biodegradable. Also, based on drug, the market is segmented into paclitaxel, and limus-based drugs. DES is gaining popularity as it is a non-invasive procedure and also it reducing the incidence of stent due to its ability to release anti-proliferative drug that avoids neointimal proliferation. BVS is expected to grow exponentially in future due to its ability to restore vasomotor function, increasing future treatment options, and helping avoid future complications with permanent devices.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into coronary artery disease, and peripheral artery disease. Also the market is segmented on the basis of end-user, into hospitals, and cardiac centres.
- Based on geography, the coronary stents market is segmented into geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and, Rest of the World. The geographical regions are further segmented into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others. In 2016, North America is expected to dominate the medical coronary stent market followed by Europe and APAC. However the APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
Have Any Query? Ask Ours Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=coronary-stents-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Coronary Stents Market
The global coronary stent market is highly fragmented with various companies operating in local regions. The major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. For example on 30th December 2016, Abbott has completed its USD 25 billion acquisition of St. Jude Medical, following receipt of all regulatory clearances, the healthcare company announced.
The merger melds St. Jude's strength in heart failure devices, catheters and defibrillators with St. Jude's prowess in coronary intervention value repair. St. Jude bolstered its heart failure business a little over a year ago with the purchase of Thoratec for USD 3 billion. The report includes company share data for different geographies including Global, North America, Europe and APAC.
The global coronary stent market report contains an in-depth profiling of the key market players, along with the recent developments (New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Coronary Stents Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Abbott Vascular, SciTech, Boston Scientific Corporation, Minvasys, Medinol Ltd, iVascular SLU, Elixir Medical Corporation, Inspire MD, Stentys SA,Hexacath, Medtronic, Andramed GmbH, Cordis Corporation, Orbusneich, Eurocor GmbH, Comed B.V., Endocor GmbH, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Amaranth Medical, Inc., Terumo Corporation, Degania Silicone Ltd., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., InSitu Technologies Inc., Alvimedica, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, AMG International GmbH, Arthesys, Lepu Medical, Translumina GmbH, Accura, Svelte Medical, B. Braun Melsungen AG and, Eucatech AG among other companies.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1. OVERVIEW OF THE GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET
1.2. MARKET SEGMENTATION & COVERAGE
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. KEY TAKEAWAYS
2.2. ARRIVING AT THE GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET SIZE
2.3. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET: RESEARCH SNAPSHOT
3. MARKET LANDSCAPE SUMMARY
4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
4.2. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET: KEY PRIMARY INSIGHTS
4.3. MARKET OVERVIEW
5. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, BY TYPE
5.2. DUAL THERAPY STENT
5.3. BIORESORBABLE VASCULAR SCAFFOLD
6. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, BY ABSORPTION RATE
6.1. SLOW-ABSORPTION DES
6.2. FAST-ABSORPTION (DES)
7. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, BY MATERIAL
7.2. STAINLESS STEEL
7.3. COBALT ALLOY METAL
8. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, BY RATE
8.2. SLOW-ABSORPTION STENTS
8.3. FAST-ABSORPTION STENTS
9. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, BY APPLICATION
9.1. CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE
9.2. PERIPHERAL ARTERY DISEASE
10. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, BY END USER
10.2. CARDIAC CENTERS
11. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
11.1. COUNTRYWISE CORONARY STENTS MARKET, (ALL SEGMENTATION PROVIDED ABOVE IS REPRESENTED IN THIS CHAPTER BY COUNTRY)
12. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET: COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
12.1. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET: COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
12.2. U.S. CORONARY STENTS MARKET: COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
2.3. EUROPE CORONARY STENTS MARKET: COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
13. GLOBAL CORONARY STENTS MARKET, COMPANY PROFILES
13.1. ABBOTT VASCULAR
13.3. BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
13.4. MEDINOL LTD
13.5. IVASCULAR SLU
13.6. STENTYS SA
13.7. ELIXIR MEDICAL CORPORATION
13.8. INSPIRE MD
Know More About our Knowledge Store @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/coronary-stents-market/