Fast Market Research recommends "Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Malaysia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- Some brands are not widely sold through hypermarkets or supermarkets, such as Japlo from Takaso Rubber Products and Hana from Hana Corp (M). These brands are sold in more-rural areas and some minimarkets as these types of products do not generate a high turnover for their companies compared with other tissue products, such as boxed facial tissues. Towards the end of the review period, some cotton products imported from other countries, such as China, began to be sold through hypermarkets and supermarkets.
The leading player within cotton wool/buds/pads product in 2013 continued leading by Wang-Zheng Corp with a 23% value share, which was contributed by the brands Carina and Carefeel. The company managed to post an increase in its value share while Halex Woolton (M) Sdn Bhd saw a drop in value share from 18% in 2012 to 17% in 2013. It can be attributed to the promotion and wide distribution channels which have been successfully implemented by Wang-Zheng Corp as the company remained as the top player in cotton wool/buds/pads.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Sales of cotton wool/buds/pads are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. This is because the category was saturated as at the end of the review period with the existing players. Nevertheless, sales will continue to grow due to the increasing number of people in the country as sales of these products are highly driven by population growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Japan
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Canada
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Israel
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Indonesia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Lithuania
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Switzerland
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Bulgaria
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Saudi Arabia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in France
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Serbia