New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Cotton wool/buds/pads registered current value growth of 1% in 2013 to reach S$8 million. Current value and volume growth in 2013 was stable, although slightly lower than in 2012. Since 2012 was the Year of the Dragon, the number of newborn babies increased, which pushed up retail volume and value sales of the category. Hence, growth in 2013 was slightly lower than the previous year.
Dairy Farm International Holdings led cotton wool/buds/pads in 2013 with a 23% value share. This was mainly due to the strong presence of private label lines such as Guardian, First Choice and Giant, which recorded respective value shares of 10%, 8% and 5%.
Value sales of cotton wool/buds/pads are expected to increase at a marginal constant CAGR over the forecast period. Consumers are likely to continue to favour private label products due to their reasonable quality and affordable prices, which will lead to slower value growth than volume growth. Since the category is facing an intensely-competitive environment, players are expected to offer continuous promotions such as price discounting and bulk-purchase offers over the forecast period. Given this, forecast period volume growth is expected to be higher than constant value growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Japan
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Canada
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Israel
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Indonesia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Lithuania
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Switzerland
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Bulgaria
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Saudi Arabia
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in France
- Cotton Wool/Buds/Pads in Serbia