Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Crimson tide plc - Company Capsule market report to its offering
"Crimson tide plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Crimson tide plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Crimson tide plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Crimson tide plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Crimson Tide plc (Crimson) is a mobile data solution provider based in the UK. The company offers software development and systems integration services related with mobile technologies. It provides end to end services to organizations whose staff works away from office. Crimson offers PDAs, smart phones, and field sales and service systems to its clients. The company also manages mobile telecommunication connections, customer relationships and calls. Its each mpro solution consists of custom-made business software, the smartphone or pda, the scheduling, alerting and reporting capabilities of mpro, the cloud-hosted Website, and installation and support - all on a subscription basis. Crimson caters to various customers such as retail, financial services, medical, and other midsized and blue chip companies. It operates through its subsidiaries, which include Crimson Tide mpro Ltd. in the UK and Crimson Tide (IE) Ltd. in Ireland. Crimson Tide is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Crimson tide plc
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit