Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018) ", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2013 -- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Market [Network Security, Physical Security, CIP Radars, CBRNE Detection; Vehicle Identification, Secure Communication; SCADA Security, Building Management]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Critical Infrastructure Protection enables Governments to face threats such as terrorist attack, natural disasters, epidemics and cyber intrusion. Government and international agencies are inclined towards providing Homeland Security (HLS) and Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), as the construction of infrastructure is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years. CIP focuses on empowering the critical infrastructure owners with a feature rich platform to deliver secure environment to these infrastructures. These solutions provide several advantages such as improved command and control systems, remote monitoring, perimeter security, workplace flexibility, quick response systems and accelerated performance with simplified operations.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The need to provide protection to the critical assets and ensure a smooth functioning of the economy drives governments and infrastructure owners to set and adopt internationally accepted reliability standards. These standards encompass electrical, physical and cyber security along with the required training and awareness. Key agencies, across the globe, are looking forward to implement these security standards into their current work scenarios. Players such as Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Thales, BAE Systems and McAfee provide better integrated solutions across all verticals. These companies are well positioned to provide solutions for critical infrastructures such as oil & gas pipelines, transportation and smart grids, despite different organizational structures and business process needs.
The need for increasing the security of a critical infrastructure, along with real-time response systems is playing a very important role in driving this market. Even though the adoption of these solutions is relatively slow across few verticals such as transportation and manufacturing, the recent attacks, natural disasters and compliance concerns is expected to induce steady adoption in the coming years. CIP solutions are expected to enjoy enduring growth and have a pervasive existence across all major verticals, owing to the growing demand for automation and virtualization of workplace. MarketsandMarkets further expects that the integration of Critical infrastructure protection solutions within the existing organizational framework will further amplify the growth of businesses, while ensuring the compliance and regulatory standards.
This report segments the CIP market by security related technology types, solutions, services, vertical and geographical regions. Verticals are further sub-segmented by applications.
On the basis of CIP security technology types:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Facial Recognition Market [Emotion; Thermal; Mobile; Forensic; 2D; 3D; Cloud-based Facial Recognition]: Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models and Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Modular Data Center Market (Micro Data Center, Data Center Retrofit; Datacenter Cooling Module; Power Module; Data Module; Generator Module]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market [Smart Meters; Communications; Energy Management Devices; Meter Data Management (MDM); Meter Communication Infrastructure (MCI); Security; Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Global Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Equipment Market - By Technology, Verticals & Geography (2013 â€“ 2018)
- Radiation Detection, Monitoring & Safety Market (Geiger Counter, Ionization Chamber, Scintillator, Terahertz detector, Dosimeter, Environment Monitor, Shield, Lead Apron, Eyewear & Glove) - Competitive Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2017
- Millimeter Wave (MM Wave) Market - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Global Image Sensor Market (2013 - 2018) By Technology (CCD, CMOS, Contact IS, Infrared, X-ray, FSI, BSI); Applications (Healthcare, Surveillance, Automobile, Consumer, Defense, Industrial); Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW)
- Global Wi-Fi Market [Indoor Wi-Fi; Outdoor Wi-Fi; Transportation Wi-Fi]: Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Wireless Gigabit (WIGIG) [60 GHZ; 802.11AD; 7GBPS NEXT-GEN Wi-Fi] - Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 – 2018)