Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2016-2026” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/16/2016 -- Global spending in the domain is being driven by the increasing frequency of terror attacks that have taken place in the last couple of years and the associated fear of knowing that non-state as well as organized actors are in all probability active within the country and possess acute local knowledge which might enable some of these elements to strike at critically important networks, sites or processes successfully
- The Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) market is expected to value US$64.6 billion in 2016, and grow at a CAGR of 2.44% to value US$82.2 billion by 2026. The cumulative market for global expenditure on CIP is expected at US$813.6 billion over the forecast period
- The CIP market is expected to be lead by North America with an expected share of 34.6% over the forecast period, followed by the Asia Pacific region at 27.4%, and Europe at 25%. The Middle Eastern market for CIP is expected to account for a share of 10.9%, followed by the Latin American and African markets with a cumulative share of 2.2%
- Over the forecast period, the Physical Security segment is expected to account for 69.9% of the market., while Network Security and the Others segments (includes investment in ancillary and support activities) are expected to account for shares of 27.1% and 3% respectively
The Global CIP Market 2016-2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for CIP equipment, systems and services, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of CIP segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2015-2025.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global CIP market over the next ten years.
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different CIP segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them.
- Strengthen your understandingof the market in terms of demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others.
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global CIP market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the CIP market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top CIP suppliers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available.
Spanning over 148 pages "The Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market 2016-2026" report covers Executive Summary, Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Overview, Market Dynamics, Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Segment Analysis, Regional Review, Critical Infrastructure Protection Market - Regional Analysis, Trend Analysis - Key Defense Markets, Key Program Analysis, Competitive Landscape Analysis, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Thales, Booz Allen Hamilton, General Dynamics, Airbus DS Communications, BAE Systems, Digital Management Inc. (DMI), KEYW, Lockheed Martin Corporation, CACI, Mantech International Corporation, Raytheon, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc, Northrop Grumman, IBM.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/global-critical-infrastructure-protection-market-2016-2026
Find all Defence Technology report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence-technology
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions