The Report Cross-Category Innovation Inspirations in Hygiene, Household, and Pet Products provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2017 -- "Cross-Category Innovation Inspirations in Hygiene, Household, and Pet Products" explores cross-category innovation trends and opportunities within personal hygiene, oral hygiene, household care, and pet products.
The lines are blurring between categories as consumers seek to experiment with novel products while also aligning offerings with their lifestyles. Opportunities therefore exist to take inspiration from across FMCG and beyond to meet these needs and create unique or disruptive innovations in doing so.
View Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/1009088
- Food and beverages, beauty, and technology are the top three sectors that are heavily influencing cross-category innovation within hygiene, household, and pet products.
- Desire to experiment among consumers is a key driver for cross-category innovation in these product groups, with consumers most frequently experimenting within personal hygiene and oral hygiene.
- 25-34 year olds are most likely to find personal care products inspired by food and drink flavors appealing.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into which categories and sectors are most influencing innovation in hygiene, household, and pet products.
- Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers.
- Learn what is driving the cross-category trend using GlobalData's latest consumer research.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
2. Consumer insight
3. Cross category innovation inspirations
i. Oral hygiene
ii. Personal hygiene
iii. Household care
iv. Pet products
3. What next?
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207