ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Cross-Category Innovation Inspirations in Hygiene, Household, and Pet Products: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2017 -- "Cross-Category Innovation Inspirations in Hygiene, Household, and Pet Products" explores cross-category innovation trends and opportunities within personal hygiene, oral hygiene, household care, and pet products.
The lines are blurring between categories as consumers seek to experiment with novel products while also aligning offerings with their lifestyles. Opportunities therefore exist to take inspiration from across FMCG and beyond to meet these needs and create unique or disruptive innovations in doing so.
- Food and beverages, beauty, and technology are the top three sectors that are heavily influencing cross-category innovation within hygiene, household, and pet products.
- Desire to experiment among consumers is a key driver for cross-category innovation in these product groups, with consumers most frequently experimenting within personal hygiene and oral hygiene.
- 25-34 year olds are most likely to find personal care products inspired by food and drink flavors appealing.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1009088
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into which categories and sectors are most influencing innovation in hygiene, household, and pet products.
- Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers.
- Learn what is driving the cross-category trend using GlobalData's latest consumer research.
Table of Contetns:
Table of Contents
2. Consumer insight
3. Cross category innovation inspirations
i. Oral hygiene
ii. Personal hygiene
iii. Household care
iv. Pet products
3. What next?
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1009088
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG