Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/26/2012 -- Cryogenic equipments are specially made equipments to handle liquefied gases. Liquefied gases are kept at very low temperature to maintain them in liquid state. The temperature required is below -150degC and known as cryogenic temperature. Due to the very low temperature these liquefied gases cannot be managed using normal equipments and thus require specially made equipments, known as cryogenic equipments. The mostly used cryogenic equipments are tanks, valves, vaporizers, and pumps.
The global market size of cryogenic equipment is estimated to be $11 billion in 2011. Cryogenic tank has the largest market and majority of cryogenic equipment market revenue come from those tanks. After tanks, valves are the second largest revenue contributor in cryogenic market followed by vaporizers and then pumps. This report estimates market revenue for each cryogenic equipment and break each product market by geography as well as industrial applications. For cryogenic tank, the market size estimations have also been provided in capacity i.e. cubic meter.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers all major regions i.e. Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and Rest of the World (ROW). At country level, China, U.S. and U.K. have also been covered. Asia-Pacific is identified as the largest market as well as the highest growing in next five years among all regional markets. Globally, China is also the largest country level market and thus its growth significantly affects the global market.
The cryogenic equipment market has also been segmented by liquefied gases type. The gases covered are nitrogen, oxygen, argon, and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Nitrogen has the largest share in cryogenic equipment market while, LNG has the highest growing market. In this report, the global market revenue from each liquefied gas has been broken down for major geographic markets.
This report identifies factors which are driving the market. Growth in major application industry and high economic growth rate in China are figured out to be the important market drivers which have a high impact on market at present. The report also highlights the market restraints and burning issues. Growth in LNG trade has been identified as the major opportunity which is attracting all the cryogenic equipment manufacturers. There are number of reasons which are driving the natural gas/LNG market. Diverted interests from nuclear power, shale gas development in the U.S., and increasing use of natural gas as transportation fuel are the main factors encouraging the investment on LNG.
Developments and strategies of top cryogenic equipment manufacturers have been studied in order to distinguish winning imperatives. The report also profiles those companies and a typical profile includes company overview, cryogenic products offered by the company, financials, recent developments, and strategy based on those developments.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Power Rental Market by End-User Industry, Peak, Prime/Base & Standby Application, Diesel & Gas Generator/Engine Type - Global Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Global Low (Zero) Emission Vehicle Market By Degree Of Hybridization & Type Of Traction Battery Used, Forecast, Market Trends & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Global Hydrogen Generation Market by Merchant & Captive Type, Distributed & Centralized Generation, Application & Technology - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Hydraulic Fracturing Market By Resource & Well Type - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2017
- Integral Horsepower Motors Market for Power Generation Industry - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- Global Fuel Cell Market by Technology, Application, Type, Geography, Fuel, Installation, Trends and Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Silicone Market by Type, Application & Geography - Forecasts up to 2017
- High Temperature Insulation (HTI) Market By Application and Temperature Range - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- World Sensors Market in Healthcare Applications (2012-2017), Global Forecast & Analysis - Segmentation by Type of Sensor, Monitoring, Therapeutic, Diagnostic, Drug Discovery & Delivery Applications, Geographical & Country-wise Markets