Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of CryoLife, Inc. (CRY) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update market report to its offering
CryoLife, Inc. (CryoLife) is a biological medical device company that develops and commercializes biomaterials, implantable medical devices and surgical adhesives, and also preserves and distributes human tissues for cardiovascular and vascular transplant applications. The companys product portfolio includes CryoValve SG pulmonary heart valve, CryoPatch SG pulmonary cardiac patch tissue and surgical sealants and hemostats including BioGlue surgical adhesive, BioFoam surgical Matrix, and PerClot absorbable powdered hemostat. The company through its subsidiary Cardiogenesis Corporation specializes in the treatment of coronary artery disease using a laser console system and single use, fiber-optic handpieces to treat patients with severe angina. Additionally, CryoLife and its subsidiary, Hemosphere, Inc. markets the Hemodialysis Reliable Outflow Graft (HeRO Graft). The company distributes its preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues to implanting institutions across the US, Canada, and Europe. CryoLife is headquartered in Georgia, the US. _x000D_
The company seeks to maintain its leading position through internal development, partnerships, strategic alliances and acquisition of complementary businesses, technologies and products. In line with this plan, CryoLife acquired Hemosphere, Inc.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the CryoLife, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit Mergers and Acquisitions opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? identify, understand and capitalize.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit