New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "CryoLife, Inc. (CRY) - Product Pipeline Analysis"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/02/2012 -- CryoLife, Inc. (CryoLife) is a biological medical device company that develops and commercializes biomaterials, implantable medical devices and surgical adhesives, and also preserves and distributes human tissues for cardiovascular and vascular transplant applications. The company's product portfolio includes Aortic Valve Allograft, Soft Tissue Repair Matrix, HemoStase, and Pulmonary Artery Trunk Patch, among others. Its products and services are offered in about 75 countries through several distributors. CryoLife operates through two business segments, namely, Preservation Services and Medical Devices segments. The company owns four subsidiaries, namely, CryoLife International, Inc., CryoLife Acquisition Corp., AuraZyme Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and CryoLife Europa, Ltd. It is headquartered in Georgia, the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
CryoLife aims to grow its business and leverage its strengths and expertise in its core marketplaces to maximize its revenues.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the CryoLife, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- CryoLife, Inc. (CRY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation (853) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Abbott Diagnostics - Product Pipeline Analysis