Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2012 -- Synopsis: ReportReserve Research's ""CSX Corporation: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""CSX Corporation: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""CSX Corporation""
ReportReserve Research's ""CSX Corporation: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""CSX Corporation"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""CSX Corporation""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CSX Corporation (CSX) is a provider of rail-based transportation services in the US. The company is involved in offering traditional rail service and the transport of intermodal containers and trailers. CSX conducts business operations through its principal operating subsidiary, CSX Transportation, Inc. (CSXT), providing transportation supply chain services through its 21,000 route mile rail network. It serves major population centers spread across 23 states east of the Mississippi River and the District of Columbia alongside the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec. Furthermore, CSXT serves over 70 ocean, river and lake ports located along the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts, the Mississippi River, the St. Lawrence Seaway and the Great Lakes. CSX is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US. "
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/csx-corporation-transport-and-logistics-company-profile-swot-and-financial-report-report-540991