Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Cuba Oil and Gas Market Insight and Outlook Report (H2 2015) - Forecasts of Exploration, Production, Refinery, LNG, Storage, Pipeline Projects, Investments, Companies, Trade and Prices" research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2015 -- Cuba oil and gas market is experiencing major changes in new project development, consumption patterns and market scenario amidst rapidly shifting global dynamics. Declining US shale production, Iran sanction lift, Saudi Arabia plans to expand market share, LNG planned projects, lower than anticipated Chinese demand are all expected to significantly impact the refiners, LNG and storage operators, upstream and downstream companies. Accordingly, oil and gas companies in the country are altering their strategies to cop up with the changes in global markets.
The Cuba oil and gas report provides complete analysis and forecasts of Cuba upstream, downstream and midstream sectors. The research work provides analysis of key opportunities and associated challenges facing Cuba markets. Yearly production and consumption forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel and fuel oil from 2005 to 2025 are included in the report. Further, primary energy demand, GDP, population and vehicle production details are provided from 2005- 2025.
All potential new business and investment opportunities in Cuba oil and gas markets with feasibility of planned projects, expected start up, investments required are included. Further, asset wise details of oil fields, gas fields, exploration blocks, LNG terminals, storage, pipeline and refineries operational in the country are analyzed.
Cuba Infrastructure, market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape are analyzed through sophisticated tools and presented in user friendly manner through SWOT analysis, benchmarking and positioning matrix.
The report also details the business profiles of three key companies in Cuba oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in Cuba oil and gas industry and their impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the Key issues answered by the report include-
- Emergence of supply and demand patterns of Cuba oil, gas and products between 2015 and 2025
- Strategies being opted by leading companies in current low price conditions
- Opportunities for investment and business expansion in Cuba in short and medium term future
- Evaluation of risks and prospects of each of the planned projects in Cuba
- Annual field wise and company wise production over the last decade
- Leading companies in each of the oil and gas segments across Cuba oil and gas value chain
- Extent of competition in upstream, storage, refining, pipelines, LNG and UGS sectors
- Outlook of refinery wise refining, coking, FCC and HCC capacities in Cuba to 2020
- Contracted and Available LNG capacity for spot/ new contracts
- Crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by terminal from 2005 to 2020
- Coverage and Extensiveness of pipeline transportation network in Cuba
Information in the report includes (but not limited to)-
- Exploration: Awarded, Available and On offer Block details
- Production: Field wise oil and gas annual production from 2005 to 2013
- LNG: All operational and planned terminal details; capacity outlook by terminal to 2020
- Refinery: All operational and planned refinery details; capacity (CDU, Coking, FCC, HCC) outlook by terminal to 2020
- Storage: All oil, products and chemicals storage terminal details and terminal wise capacity outlook to 2020
- Pipeline: Route, Length, diameter and capacity details for planned and active transmission pipelines
- Annual Oil, Gas, products (Gasoline, Diesel, LPG, Fuel oil) production outlook from 2005 to 2025
- Annual Oil, Gas, products (Gasoline, Diesel, LPG, Fuel oil) consumption outlook from 2005 to 2025
- GDP, Population, Primary Energy, Vehicles, Final consumption expenditure outlook to 2025
- Country, Terminal and Company wise LNG Capacity to 2020
- Country, Refinery and Company wise CDU, Coking, FCC and HCC Capacity outlook to 2025
- LNG Import/Export outlook to 2020
- LNG contracted/ available capacity outlook to 2020
- Leading trends driving/ restraining the Cuba oil and gas industry growth to 2020
- Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) of operating in Cuba business environment
- Benchmarking of Cuba investment environment with its peer markets
- New Investment, Business Expansion and new entry opportunities across oil and gas value chain are provided in detail
- Company wise oil and gas production
- Net weighted capacity (LNG, storage, pipeline length, refinery) outlook to 2020
- Market structure of each of the oil and gas segments
- Company profiles of three companies including Business description, SWOT analysis and financials
- All latest industry updates along with their possible impact on the industry, players and investors are analyzed
Spanning over 120 pages, "Cuba Oil and Gas Market Insight and Outlook Report (H2 2015) - Forecasts of Exploration, Production, Refinery, LNG, Storage, Pipeline Projects, Investments, Companies, Trade and Prices" report covers Cuba oil and gas market analysis, Cuba oil and gas outlook to 2025, Investment Opportunities in Cuba oil and gas sector, Cuba Macro-economic and demographic analysis and outlook to 2025, Cuba Oil and Gas Companies and Market Competition Outlook, Cuba Upstream Industry Analysis and Outlook, Cuba LNG Industry Analysis and Outlook, Cuba Refinery Industry Analysis and Outlook, Cuba storage industry Analysis and Outlook, Cuba pipeline industry Analysis and Outlook, Company Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Cuba, Latest Cuba oil and gas News Landscape.
For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/og-analysis/cuba-oil-and-gas-market-insight-and-outlook-report-h2-2015-forecasts-exploration
To browse more Natural Gas Reports visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/natural-gas
1st - Panama Oil and Gas Market Insight and Outlook Report (H2 2015) - Forecasts of Exploration, Production, Refinery, LNG, Storage, Pipeline Projects, Investments, Companies, Trade and Prices - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/og-analysis/panama-oil-and-gas-market-insight-and-outlook-report-h2-2015-forecasts-exploration
2nd - Iraq Oil and Gas Market Insight and Outlook Report (H2 2015) - Forecasts of Exploration, Production, Refinery, LNG, Storage, Pipeline Projects, Investments, Companies, Trade and Prices - visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/og-analysis/iraq-oil-and-gas-market-insight-and-outlook-report-h2-2015-forecasts-exploration
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions