Seattle, WA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2019 -- Stratagem Market Insight's current report provides a deep insight into the global Bromine market covering all its essential aspects.The report exposes the readers to the latest forecast numbers and the major changes, empowering them to the most informed decision making like investors, researchers ,industry players, business strategists and consultants.
This Bromine Report is a detailed research study that provides answers and relevant questions about the emerging trends and growth opportunities in this industry. It helps identify the major growth obstacles, apart from identifying trends in different application segments of the Bromine.
Download Sample Copy : https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/sample/12969
Various analysis techniques applied to provide Bromine information on competitors strategies; past data, and future sales and market trends. Business owners coming up with the current customers and reaching the target Bromine market can benefit of the analytical information from different regions, to derive dynamic shifts. Insights on wherever the Bromine market ought to be heading throughout the forecast, 2019 to 2026 and major players in the business.
Bromine is a deep-red oily liquid with sharp odor at room temperature. It is obtained naturally as organobromide compound or bromide salt, which is mainly found in salt lakes, inland seas, sea water, brine wells, rock, and the earth's crust. It is flame retardant and can control mercury emission. Increasing utilization of bromine in various applications such as pesticides, oil & gas drilling, and BFR (brominated flame retardant) production, is one of the major factors driving growth of the market. According to United States Geological Survey (USGS), the global leading application for bromine was the production of BFRs, which accounted for 41% of the total market share in 2015.
However, bromine is highly corrosive and causes irritation to the eyes and throat, which in turn is restraining growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing cost of bromine is negatively impacting the growth of bromine market. According to United States Geological Survey (USGS), in 2015, the bromine prices were ranged from US$ 3,400 -US$ 5,400 per ton, which increased to US$ 4,330.5 - 5,314.7 per ton in 2017.
Market Dynamics :
Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the bromine market, owing to increasing demand for bromine and its compounds in agriculture. The growing agrochemicals industry in turn, is increasing the demand for bromine for use as soil fumigants and other fumigants to prevent pests. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF)—a Trust established by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India—the agrochemical market in India is expected to grow at 7.5 % annually, with a growing domestic demand of 6.5% per annum, to reach US$ 6.3 billion by 2020.
Check here for the discount : https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/discount/12969
Key features of the study :
- This report provides in-depth analysis of bromine and provides market size (US$ Billion) and Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019 - 2026), considering 2017 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global bromine market on the basis of the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Israel Chemicals Limited, Albemarle Corporation, Chemtura Corporation, Tosoh Corporation, Tata Chemicals Ltd, Gulf Resources Inc., TETRA Technologies, Inc., Hindustan Salts Limited, Honeywell International Inc., and Perekop Bromine Factory.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global bromine market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the bromine market
Ask your report related queries : https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/quiry/12969
About Stratagem Market Insights
Stratagem Market Insights is a management consulting organization providing market intelligence and consulting services worldwide. We bring the expertise of consultants with an cumulative industry experience of more than 70 years. The firm has been providing quantified B2B research and currently offers services to over 350+ customers worldwide. Our reports cover various end-use industries such as Aerospace and Defense, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Automotive, Chemicals and Materials, Consumer Goods and Retail, Electronics, Energy, Mining, and Utilities, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Construction, Services, and Healthcare, and ICT.
Stratagem Market Insights
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Visit our news Website: www.stratagemmarketinsights.com