MarketReportsOnline.com adds "2016 State of Customer Experience" report to its research store.
Pune, Maharastra -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2016 -- This 137 page report "2016 State of Customer Experience" includes key findings, quotes based on interviews with research participants, strategies and tactics used by CX practitioners in the field today, and recommendations for ways you can improve your Customer Experience program results.
Complete report now available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/494769.html
In our 2016 State of Customer Experience research found that nearly 80 percent of B2B organizations have some type of Customer Experience program in place today. This is essentially unchanged since 2015 and demonstrates the ongoing importance of CX programs and organizations' commitment to them.
Over 90 percent of CX managers believe the largest benefit from Customer Experience programs is an improved understanding of customer needs. Nearly 80 percent of organizations are using Customer Experience feedback to improve their customer service and support organizations, while 64 percent are using it to improve training opportunities. Other common uses of CX data include identifying product strengths and weaknesses, enhancing the communication process, improving product decisions, and improving responsiveness.
Most CX professionals strongly agree that Customer Experience initiatives improve their organization's ability to retain customers. However, most CX managers give themselves poor ratings when asked if they have a good understanding of the overall customer experience of their clients. This is largely unchanged since 2015.
How Can This Report Help You?
Managers who are developing new Customer Experience programs, along with veteran cx practitioners, will benefit from the State of Customer Experience findings by understanding operational strategies organizations are using to effectively leverage their cx efforts throughout their organizations. The study will answer key questions surrounding Customer Experience initiatives, including:
- Who within the organization is typically responsible for Customer Experience programs?
- Which vertical industries are most actively involved in CX initiatives?
- What are the key benefits firms derive from customer outreach and engagement?
- How much are firms spending annually to fund Customer Experience efforts?
- How long have cx programs been in place?
- Which groups internally are responsible for analyzing and collecting customer feedback?
- Which levels within customer organizations are routinely asked for feedback?
- Which CX data collection tools are most commonly used today?
- Which stakeholders are providing the greatest support for Customer Experience initiatives?
- What are the key reasons organizations do not set up or continue with CX programs?
- How do the 2016 results compare with 2015 findings?
Purchase a copy of this "2016 State of Customer Experience" research report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=494769
After examining operational data, we overlay performance metrics on top of operational results. Performance-related metrics are grouped into three categories:
1. Company Performance: Measures revenue growth, profitability, employee attrition, customer support performance, customer retention, marketing effectiveness, and product competitiveness.
2. Customer Experience IQ: Measures how well companies understand their customers, including knowing what customers want and what's important to them, knowing what products and services customers buy, knowing and understanding the top challenges faced by customers, knowing the most important priorities and strategic goals of customers, and knowing the business needs or problems customers are trying to solve.
3. Program Success: Measures the relative success of CX programs, including metrics such as the ability to retain customers, growth of customer accounts, improving understanding of customers, providing actionable customer insights, improving marketing efforts, and improving product capabilities based on customer feedback.
This research 2016 State of Customer Experience report highlights the relative success (or failure) of operational strategies in terms of their impact on the performance of the organization.
Additionally, we include practical strategies, best practices, and tactics to avoid when conducting CX initiatives based on the nearly 16 years of experience Primary Intelligence has in the field of Customer Experience Analysis. Browse Complete Table of Contents with List of Figures at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/494769-toc.html.
Explore More Latest Banking and Financial Services Market Research Reports at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/banking-services-market-research.html
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune, Maharashtra 411013, India