Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/12/2014 -- Cystic Fibrosis Partnering 2009-2014 report provides understanding and access to the cystic fibrosis partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in cystic fibrosis partnering deals
- Top cystic fibrosis deals by value
- Deals listed by company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development, technology type
Cystic Fibrosis Partnering 2009-2014 provides understanding and access to the cystic fibrosis partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an analysis of cystic fibrosis partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors cystic fibrosis technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This data driven report contains over 50 links to online copies of actual liver disease deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners, where available. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of cystic fibrosis partnering trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in cystic fibrosis partnering since 2009, including a summary of deals by industry sector, stage of development, deal type, and technology type. Numerous tables provide outline financial trends.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading cystic fibrosis deals since 2009. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - CFTR Modulators Initiate Drive towards Personalized Treatment and Market Growth
- Cystic Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Partnering 2009-2014
- OpportunityAnalyzer: Cystic Fibrosis Therapeutics - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Clinical Stage Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma and Biotech
- Genetic Disorders Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Trends in Therapeutic Partnering
- Partnering Deals and Alliances with Big Biotech