Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2013 -- Czech Republic Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others provides key market data on the Czech Republic Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories and Remote Patient Monitoring. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories – Fetal Monitors, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories and Remote Patient Monitoring.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Czech Republic Patient Monitoringmarket.
- Key players covered include Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., 3M Health Care Ltd. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Czech Republic Patient Monitoring competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Philips Healthcare GE Healthcare Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA Biotronik SE & Co. KG Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd. 3M Health Care Ltd. Schiller AG OSI Systems, Inc. A&D Medical / LifeSource Paul Hartmann AG Mindray Medical International Limited Medtronic, Inc. Nihon Kohden Corporation St. Jude Medical, Inc. Covidien plc Microlife Corporation Boston Scientific Corporation Welch Allyn Inc. ConMed Corporation ArjoHuntleigh Terumo Corporation
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)