Trawden, England -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/19/2016 -- The Daily Mail has recently revealed 10 of the most commonly made lingerie mistakes for all to see, these are as follows:
1. Wearing the wrong bra. When getting dressed women should always consider what type of bra is the most appropriate for their day, for example if going on a jog, a sports bra may not be the best solution.
2. Not getting fitted frequently enough. Women should have bra fittings every couple of years because breasts can alter in size for a number of reasons not limited to weight change but also, exercise and hormonal changes.
3. Relying on underwire. Wire free bras can often look and feel as amazing as wired ones.
4. Washing lingerie in the washing machine without lingerie wash. In order to keep lingerie in the best condition for the longest period of time it is advisable to hand wash using lingerie wash.
5. Not owning enough bras. Not only should ladies own a range of bra types for different occasions but also bras in a number of sizes to account for hormonal changes throughout the month.
6. Storing bras incorrectly. Bras should be reshaped while they're damp and then where possible stacked on top of one another to keep as much shape as possible. Try not to place heavier lingerie items on top of delicate bras.
7. Worrying about VPL (visible panty line). A VPL isn't the end of the world and can sometimes even look pretty hot. Like with a bra though, it is important that you ensure that you purchase knickers that correctly fit as this will decrease the chance of a VPL occurring.
8. Wearing knickers that don't fit. Not only will knickers that don't fit be incredibly uncomfortable but they won't be flattering either.
9. Overlooking sports bras. Like any other bra sports bras should be properly fitted in order to provide maximum support.
10. Not replacing lingerie enough. Bras should be replaced every six months and knickers even more frequently than this.
A spokesperson from leading online lingerie supplier was keen to comment saying, "Here at My-Knickers we offer all manner of lingerie item, making it thoroughly possible for all to purchase items most suitable to their needs and requirements. Check out our collections today to find something perfect for you. If you require any further advice, guidance tips, you can also call out incredibly friendly team who are always more than happy to help."
My-Knickers is a premium online supplier of high quality lingerie available at the most competitive prices.
For further information you can visit their website: http://www.my-knickers.com/
Company name: My-Knickers
Contact person: Rachael Connelly
Address: 60 Hollin Hall Trawden BB8 8SS