Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Daimler AG : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"Daimler AG : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Daimler AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Daimler AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Daimler AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Daimler AG (Daimler) primarily develops, manufactures, distributes and sells a wide range of automotive products, mainly passenger cars, trucks, vans and buses. Some of the major brands of the company include Mercedes-Benz, Detroit, Smart, Freightliner, Bharat Benz and Daimler Truck Financial. The company also offers financial services such as vehicle loans and insurance, credit cards, financial advisory and assistance to its dealers and fleet management services. During FY2012, the company sold 2,198,029 vehicles, includes 1,451,569 passenger cars, 461,954 trucks, 252,418 vans and 32,088 buses. It has operations in Germany, North America, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Daimler is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit