Fast Market Research recommends "Dairy Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018 " from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/08/2014 -- Dairy Ingredients Market by Type (Milk Powder, Whey Ingredients, Lactose, MPC & MPI, Casein & Caseinates), by Application (Bakery & Confectionery, Dairy, Convenience Foods, Infant Milk Formula, Sports & Clinical Nutrition) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
The dairy ingredients market is experiencing new traction due to rise in the demand for protein-enriched diet foods and beverages among consumers. This report estimates the market value and volume of dairy ingredients by types and applications. In terms of geography, the report is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World (ROW). The dairy ingredients market is broadly segmented on the basis of types and applications. With a huge market potential and growing consumer preference, the market is likely to witness remarkable growth in the coming years. Dairy ingredients applications may differ from one product to another depending on the required health benefit and characteristic of both the application and the ingredient.
DAIRY INGREDIENTS MARKET VALUE, BY TYPE, 2013 VS 2018 ($BILLION)
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
e- Estimated; P- projected
Source: MarketsandMarkets Analysis
The figure above shows the trend of the dairy ingredients market value from 2011 to 2018. Milk powder is the dominant type of dairy ingredient being used in a wide range of applications and is growing at slow pace. Milk proteins concentrates & milk proteins isolates are the fastest growing dairy ingredients type. Casein & Caseinates are estimated to grow at a slow pace.
The European region accounts for the largest share in terms of value and continues to hold that position due to its developed end-user industries. The North American market is the second-largest market in terms of market share and is expected to show a modest growth trend. Asia-Pacific & ROW are also growing at a rapid pace. Factors such as growth of the global aging population, the improving customer preferences towards fortified products, and the increasing demand for specialty nutrition sector will propel the demand for dairy ingredients.
In terms of value, top five players constitute around 47.7% of the total dairy ingredients market. Major companies such as Friesland Campina (The Netherlands), Arla Foods (Denmark), are investing in R&D for developing new products. The prominence in the Asia-Pacific region is evident of the fact that these players are positioning themselves to tap into these markets through expansion plans of their distribution network.
KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM THE REPORT:
- Strategic profiling of the key players of the global dairy ingredients and a comprehensive analysis of the core competencies in each segment
- Identification of the significant market trends and factors that drive or inhibit the growth of types of dairy ingredients
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sodium Reduction Market By Ingredients (Amino Acids, Mineral Salts, Yeast Extracts), Applications (Dairy & Frozen Foods, Bakery & Confectionary, Meat Products, Sauces, Seasonings & Snacks) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Nutraceutical Ingredients Marke - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Texture Market by Functionalities, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Global Dairy Product Market to 2018 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Dairy Product Market to 2018 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, Forecasts, and Market Players
- Global Dairy Product Market to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts, and Market Players
- Global Dairy Product Market to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018