The Report Data centers in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Growing Opportunity for Telcos provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/06/2017 -- Data Centers in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Growing Opportunity for Telcos' an Insider report by Pyramid Research offers a thorough study of the data center market in Sub-Saharan Africa. The report analyses the data center market and the role of market participants such as MNOs, dedicated data center providers and governments
View report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/901256
- Telcos are increasingly investing in launching and expanding their data centers as part of a strategic effort to offer IT services.
- Increasing fixed broadband coverage and submarine cables providing improved wholesale and international connectivity are two key drivers of data center services in sub-Saharan Africa.
- The region is characterised by unreliable power supply, making it a key inhibitor of data center services.
- Technical features are the key method providers use to differentiate their data center services. These include access to submarine cables, being carrier neutral and access to reliable power supplies.
Get Sample Copy Of this Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/901256
The report consists of the following sections:
- Introduction: Data center Market Context- This section briefly describes the main types of data center services offered in the region as well as an overview of key players in the market.
- Data Center Commercial Strategies: Drivers and Challenges - This section includes an in-depth examination of the key data center commercial strategies as well as the factors driving and inhibiting adoption of data center services.
- Market detail: Case studies - Three case studies are presented, analysing the data center services provided by MTN Ghana, Tigo Tanzania and Teraco South Africa.
- Key findings and recommendations - Consists of a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for providers of data center services.
Reasons To Buy
- This Telecom Insider helps executives build proactive, profitable strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the data center market in sub-Saharan Africa based on insights directly from local market players.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, dedicated data center providers and other telecom industry players to succeed in the data center market.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The report brings several case studies that showcase the business model that operators are implementing regarding data center services.
Table of Contents
Introduction: Data Center Market Context
Data Center Commercial Strategies: Drivers and Challenges
Market Detail: Case Studies
Teraco Data Environments
Key Findings and Recommendations
List of Tables
Exhibit 1: Data Center Tier Classification
Exhibit 2: Data Center Services Definitions
Exhibit 3: Enterprise Services Framework And The Role Of The Telco
Exhibit 4: Data Center Service Provider Types
Exhibit 5: Select Data Center Investments And Expansions In Sub-saharan Africa
Exhibit 6: Enterprise Broadband Lines
Exhibit 7: Indicative Colocation Monthly Rental Prices Per Rack, Us$
Exhibit 8: Sample product features of data center providers
Exhibit 9: Pricing Models For Data Center Services
Exhibit 10: Distribution Framework: Typical Distribution Channels Witnessed In Sub-saharan Markets With Specific Characteristics
Exhibit 11: Maturity of data center markets
Exhibit 12: MTN Ghana Enterprise Service Portfolio
Exhibit 13: MTNS Data Center Service Offerings
Exhibit 14: Tigos enterprise service portfolio
Exhibit 15: Tigos Data Center Service Offerings
Exhibit 16: Teracos Key Client Segments
Exhibit 17: Teracos Data Center Service Offerings
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207