Global Database Security Market By Component (Software, Services), By Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premises), By Business Function (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance), By Organization Size (Small & Medium, Large), By End Users (BFSI, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Retail, Defense, Healthcare), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/08/2018 -- According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research
The global database security market accounted for USD 2.60 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.1% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get exclusive sample of this report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-chemical-enhanced-oil-recovery-eor-ior-market#utm_source=Nikhil
Key Points Discussed In Research:
- Global Database Security Market
- Component (Software, Services),
- Deployment Model (Cloud, On-Premises),
- Business Function (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance),
- Organization Size (Small & Medium, Large),
- End Users (BFSI, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Retail, Defense, Healthcare),
- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the database security market in the next 8 years. Database security is an aggregate measure which is being utilized with respect to protect the database and information from the unlawful use, threats and attacks. It is made up of all or either software, physical control and administrative controls. Rise in the demand for sophisticated security solutions, growing regulation regarding breaches, and attacks and transmission of cloud based applications & services are the some of the driving factors in the database security market. For instance, According to Trustwave Holdings, Inc., in 2016, median number of days from an intrusion to detection of a compromise came up to 49 days, as compared to 2015 which was 80.5 days. In 2016, regulation named as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which was officially adopted in April 2016, and will be enforced from May, 2018. Due to this act, companies will spend more on information security to avoid fines for failure and to secure the business data.
10% Discount on this report for limited time period @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-chemical-enhanced-oil-recovery-eor-ior-market#utm_source=Nikhil
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Increase in the volumes of business data across industries
- Development in the regulatory scenario
- Rise in the demand for sophisticated security solutions
- Growing need for protection against the ongoing attacks
- Propagation of cloud based applications and services
- High Cost with respect to installation and budget limitation
Any Queries??? Feel Free To Ask @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-chemical-enhanced-oil-recovery-eor-ior-market#utm_source=Nikhil
- The global database security market is segmented based on component, deployment model, business function, organization size, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the global database security market is segmented into software and services. Software is sub segmented into data masking and redaction, database auditing and reporting, encryption and tokenization, access control management and others. Services are sub segmented into managed services and professional services.
- On the basis of deployment model, the global database security market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- On the basis of business function, the global database security market is segmented into sales, marketing, operations, finance and others.
- On the basis of organization size, the global database security market is segmented into small and medium-sized enterprise and large enterprise.
- On the basis of end users, the global database security market is segmented into Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Telecommunications and IT, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Retail and Ecommerce, Government and Defense, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Media and Entertainment and others.
- Based on geography, the global database security market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
The global database security market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors:
3. Thales E-Security,
Find More Competitor In TOC @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-chemical-enhanced-oil-recovery-eor-ior-market#utm_source=Nikhil