New Materials research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/08/2012 -- GlobalData's report, "Datang International Power Generation Company Limited Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis - 2012 Update" provides detailed information of company's business activities. The report covers its petrochemical capacity, plants details and capacity share information. In addition, it presents company's financial details and deals landscape. It also details recent developments related to the company.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Petrochemicals capacity and product portfolio- Information of company's petrochemical capacity and product portfolio
- Petrochemicals complex details- Detailed information on all operating and planned petrochemical plants covering details such as process, technology, capacity and location details
- Petrochemicals capacity split by country
- Petrochemical capacity share- Company's petrochemical capacity share in domestic market
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Financial ratios
- Key employees - A list of the key executives
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details
- Financial deals landscape and recent news
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the company's business areas and financials to assist in various business decisions
- Gain key insights in to the company to assist in M&A and JVs
- Know about the company's petrochemical capacity and asset details for competitive benchmarking
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis
Companies Mentioned in this Report: North China Grid Company Limited, China Power International Development Limited, Huadian Power International Corporation Limited, CLP Holdings Limited, Huaneng Power International, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Datang International Power Generation Company Limited Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis - 2012 Update
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis - 2012 Update
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis - 2012 Update
- Oil Refineries Limited Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis - 2012 Update
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis - 2012 Update
- PTT Public Company Limited Petrochemicals Capacity and SWOT Analysis
- Datang International Power Generation Company Limited (991) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Datang International Power Generation Company Limited - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2011 Update
- Middle East Power Market Analysis to 2030 - Strategic Analysis from IPP and EPC Perspective, Investment and Regulatory Scenario, Competitive Landscape, Technical Consultant Analysis