Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of DCP Midstream, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
DCP Midstream, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DCP Midstream, LLC (DCP Midstream) a joint venture between Spectra Energy and Phillips 66, is a midstream energy company. The company undertakes gathering, processing, storage and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL's). DCP Midstream operates through two segments in the midstream natural gas industry: natural gas gathering, processing, transportation, marketing and storage; and Natural gas liquids (NGL) fractionation, transportation, marketing and trading. The company also owns the general partner of DCP Midstream Partners LP, which undertakes gathering, treating, processing, transportation, storage and sales of natural gas; NGL's and condensate; and propane.
DCP Midstream, LLC Key Recent Developments
Apr 11, 2014: DCP Midstream and DCP Midstream Partners Announce Vice President and Controller
Feb 03, 2014: DCP Midstream Adding Half a Bcf/D of Natural Gas Processing Capacity in Two Key U.S. Basins
Jan 31, 2014: DCP Midstream Partners: DCP Midstream and DCP Midstream Partners Announce Management Changes
Aug 26, 2013: DCP Midstream starts operations at new Rawhide gas processing plant
Jun 17, 2013: DCP Midstream, Phillips 66 And Spectra Energy Announce NGL Pipelines In Service
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit