Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/12/2013 -- Drivers can cross “dream ride” off their wish lists thanks to Dealerdisclosure.com, a nationwide auto brokerage that specializes in finding the lowest possible lease for any vehicle. Just in time for the holidays, Dealerdisclosure.com has uncovered elite levels of performance, style and comfort from three of the top luxury car makers:
- Mercedes C Class: starting from $389. Highly responsive and precise in movement, the C Class hits the road with direct injection and rapid-multi-spark ignition, all with an economical 31 mpg on the highway. The class’ three models are all sporty coupe designs, with engines offering progressively more power — from the turbo inline-4 of the C250 to the V6 and V* engines of the C350 and C63, respectively. The optional radar-based cruise-control system automatically adapts your set speed when traffic ahead slows, and a proximity warning system alerts you to brake for stopped traffic ahead — even when you're not in cruise control.
- Lexus IS: starting from $387. A powerful 204-horsepower engine takes you to 60 mph in less than 8 seconds, with an effortless six-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission. The rear-wheel drive IS 350 and IS 350 F SPORT offer tight control in the curves, sensing when the vehicle is entering a curve and holding a lower gear for optimal response when accelerating out. In an industry first, standard equipment includes HD Radio™, which offers real-time traffic and weather updates.
- Mercedes CLA: starting from $329. Making waves throughout the industry with their concept-car style and four-door coupe design, the CLA250 and CLA 45 These attentive vehicles blend beauty with performance. Each is powered with a 2.0-liter turbo inline-4 engine, while advanced aerodynamics create one of the industry’s lowest coefficients of drag, reducing fuel consumption and wind noise. Innovative features include Start/Stop, which automatically shuts off the engine at red lights to save fuel and resumes running when the brake is released.
- Audi A4: starting from $300. The 2014 Audi A4 welcomes the driver with a leather-appointed interior— including the leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel — and a light yet responsive 2.0-liter engine running at 220 horsepower. Audi offers the first turbocharged direct-injection engine, which produces high power output and optimum engine response. The A4 is available with high-tech tools such as Audi connect® with Google Earth™ imagery, which turns the vehicle into a Wi-Fi hotspot and allows you to get up-to-date reports on news and weather. The A4’s other bright ideas include the available adaptive xenon headlights, which pivot up to 15 degrees as the car riounds a corner, shedding light on sharper turns.
- BMW 3 Series: starting from $300. The Sedan, Touring and Gran Turismo models of the 3 Series continue BMW’s reputation for “sheer driving pleasure.” The new 3 Series Sedan offers innovative functions and ergonomically positioned details. The Gran Turismo’s key features include the multifunctional luggage compartment and contactless hands-free tailgate (opened without hands). All BMW drivers can get special attention with the Concierge Services from BMW ConnectedDrive, which provides a BMW Call Centre agent as a “personal assistant” on the road.
Dealerdisclosure.com is a new online resource that puts consumers in control like never before. It was founded in 2012 by a team of automotive experts with a combined 20 years in the industry. Frustrated with the traditional leasing process, they created a website that makes pushy salespeople, come-on pricing and the hassles of haggling a thing of the past.
And the deals are real. Dealerdisclosure.com doesn’t just search for advertised prices which do little but tantalize and which may be gone when you enter the showroom. Consumers can research and learn about vehicles, inventory, locations, offers and financing options directly from the Dealer Disclosure website.
Dealerdisclosure.com has access to almost 300 factory-direct dealerships, which enables the company to offer extremely competitive prices on new leases –often less than those found at local dealerships.
Simple search tools quickly provide a list of available vehicles with photos, information and reviews. Users can browse as long as they like — free of salespeople circling them like predators — and request more information at their leisure.
For a complete quote on a new lease in as little as 15 minutes, visit dealerdisclosure.com.
For more information on Dealer Disclosure, please contact email@example.com