Fast Market Research recommends "Debit Cards in Indonesia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2013 -- Following a robust performance in 2011, debit cards is expected to register a slowdown in 2012 for cards in circulation, transaction volume as well as value. Nonetheless, the slower performance will still be at double-digit growth rates, with the more stable situation arising partly due to improved penetration of debit cards among the banked population in Indonesia.
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in Indonesia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Debit Cards as Profit Drivers
- Cards and Payments Throughout Europe
- Emerging Opportunities in Poland's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Debit Cards in Thailand
- Emerging Opportunities in the Czech Republic's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Emerging Opportunities in France's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Emerging Opportunities in New Zealand's Cards and Payments Market: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape