Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- 2012 and 2013 marked changes in the offer of deferred debit cards in the country. After merchants complained about the lack of transparency in the issuing of deferred debit cards and the POS commission, Bank of Portugal decided over the second half of 2012 that the banks providing these cards (Caixa Geral de Depositos, Santander and Banco Espirito Santo) were not fulfilling European Directives, having to change the issuing conditions and alert clients, with retroactive effects. The major...
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in Portugal report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Debit Cards Market in Estonia to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Lithuania to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Iran to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Morocco to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Latvia to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Kazakhstan to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Iceland to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Oman to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in the Philippines to 2017: Market Brief
- Debit Cards Market in Slovenia to 2017: Market Brief