MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Mobile Value-Added Services in 4g"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2013 -- Mobile Value-Added Services (VAS) In 4G: Market Analysis And Forecasts For LTE-Based VAS 2013 - 2018
In the pre-LTE marketplace, the biggest mobile value-added services (VAS) are mobile apps and mobile advertising. This does not change simply with the introduction of LTE, as there will only be roughly 184 million LTE subscribers globally against 7.2 billion subs overall by year end 2013. A transformation will occur over a period of years in which certain key mobile VAS applications will establish a sustainable market position for the network operators. In fact, this must occur for carriers to establish new revenue streams for business growth beyond core voice and data services as well as anticipated margin squeeze.
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/mobile-value-added-services-vas-in-4g-market-analysis-and-forecasts-for-lte-based-vas-2013-2018
The first part of this report assesses the current state of LTE. The report then analyzes value-added services (VAS) in the post LTE era. The research takes an umbrella approach as it evaluates data, mobile advertising, and mobile apps first, and then considers market verticals. Mind Commerce explains how revenues are realized in each market. Mind Commerce examines Rich Communications Suite (RCS) and Voice over LTE (VoLTE). The report describes how the market will develop, in general, and also evaluate what countries are likely to adopt VoLTE by taking a detailed look at infrastructure, spectrum, and the competitive landscape in each country.
The report includes forecasts for 2013 – 2018 for every major VAS application category including:
- Mobile Data
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Rich Communication Suite (RCS)
- Mobile Advertising
- API-based Apps
- Social Networking
- Coupons and Loyalty
- Mobile Gaming
- Mobile Virtual Goods
- Video, TV, and Second Screen
- Mobile Health
- Mobile Entertainment
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- Connected Vehicles
- Public Safety
- Messaging (non RCS)
- Small Cell Targeted Advertising
The report includes conclusions and recommendations for network operators, content providers, application developers, and infrastructure providers. The Report also includes vendor analysis from selected companies including Empirix, OpenCloud, Openmind Networks, Samsung, and Tropo.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/175930
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers
- Mobile Network Operators
- Mobile Software Developers
- Mobile Payment Service Providers
- Handset and Tablet Manufacturers
- Content and Applications Mediators
- Social Commerce Vendors and providers
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising Providers
- Telecommunications Infrastructure Providers
- Challenges to carrier business include existing concerns, such as Over-the-Top (OTT) service providers, as well as emerging threats such as Direct (Peer-to-Peer) Communications, which shall ironically be enabled via LTE.
- Network operators must deal with the threat of these “dial around” voice over wireless IP (or VoIP over Wireless OTT) OTT service providers by offering their own “dialable” VoIP. Dialable VoIP is enabled through Voice over LTE (VoLTE). Network operators must also offer Rich Communications Suite (RCS) as a multimedia VAS application to combat OTT competition. Carriers must also embrace API integration with various third-parties to offer their own VAS.
- It is our strong recommendation to incumbent carriers that they recognize that core bearer based revenues will go down over time. They must leverage LTE infrastructure and capabilities to offer their own differentiating capabilities including premium-priced VAS applications
- Global and regional forecast for key apps: VoLTE and RCS
- Forecasts for 2013 – 2018 for every major LTE VAS application
- Identify challenges and opportunities for LTE services providers
- Understand the business drivers and key success factors for VoLTE and RCS
- Identify opportunities for infrastructure providers and application developers
- Understand LTE technology and supporting next generation network infrastructure
- Identify emerging opportunities including Connected Vehicles and Small Cell Advertising
Capturing Big Data In Social And Detection Systems: Market Opportunities And Challenges 2013 - 2019: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/175855
Every large corporation collects and maintains a huge amount of data associated with its customers including their preferences, purchases, habits, travels, and other personal information. In addition to the large volume, much of this data is unstructured, making it hard to manage. This so called “Big Data” is a challenge for industry verticals yet also an opportunity.
The enormous growth potential of Big Data caught the attention of various large players such as IBM and Oracle, to name only a couple, who have developed a key strategic focus in this area and various vertical-specific offerings.
Click Here To Download Detail Report:
By now many people across various industry verticals understand the basic issues or at least have heard that Big Data is a big deal. However, most of the focus to date has been on the importance of optimizing data management and analytics. There has been very little analysis about challenges and opportunities for capturing Big Data.
Telecom Industry Analytics: Company Analysis And Solutions: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/175856
Global telecommunication service providers have grown at a rapid pace during the past two decade, driven by private and government support and initiatives aimed at liberalization and privatization of the sector. This growth has been driven by various factors such as favorable economic development, rising disposable income, and a general global culture transformation to embrace a high tech lifestyle. The number of communication service providers has increased due to service opportunities, technology evolution, and related new business models related to the global telecom market introduced.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/175856
All of this has resulted in a data tsunami, which unlike those in nature, does not recede and instead continues to grow. Telecom service providers seek to leverage their data to improve business operations, minimize costs, optimize service delivery, and identify new service opportunities and even new lines of business.
This research evaluates the telecom industry analytics segment with a focus on companies whose solutions and service support telecom service. The report includes solutions, financial position, and SWOT analysis of leading companies including: Teradata, IBM, Oracle, SAP, SAS, Agilis International, Tableau, QuikTech, WeDo Technologies, Subex, TEOCO, and cVidya.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)