New Energy research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/19/2012 -- GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Deepwater Activity Statistics - New Discoveries Worldwide Driving Deepwater E&P Activity and Demand for Semisubmersibles and Drillships". The study, which is an offering from the company's Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth coverage of deepwater activity statistics worldwide and also highlights the various concerns, key trends, along with information and data information on deepwater and ultradeepwater drilling spend in major deepwater regions worldwide. The report details out the important qualitative inputs and analyses recent news and happenings involving and affecting the deepwater and ultra-deepwater exploration and production industry as well as the deepwater and ultra-deepwater rig construction industry. Key data statistics of deepwater projects worldwide such as individual project name, field name, water depth, and operator company name has been included, by individual deepwater region. The report provides inputs on the locations of deepwater and ultra-deepwater basins, by region. Key deepwater information such as statistics on number of leases, key deepwater exploration areas, deepwater drilling expenditure, statistics and numbers pertaining to deepwater blocks and deepwater licenses, and information on deepwater reserves and acreage has been extensively covered for deepwater and ultra-deepwater regions globally.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Overview and key qualitative coverage and in-depth analysis related to deepwater and ultradeepwater activity from a global perspective.
- Analysis of the major happenings, trends and challenges for the deepwater exploration and production industry.
- Information on deepwater and ultra-deepwater projects worldwide with key data parameters. Key deepwater statistics and information, by region, for the seven major global deepwater regions, viz. US Gulf of Mexico (USGOM), offshore Brazil, offshore Angola, offshore Norway, offshore Australia, offshore India, and offshore China.
- Data on deepwater drilling expenditure scenario for the period 2000 to 2011, for the respective deepwater regions
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop an overview of the major deepwater hydrocarbon regions and operations worldwide, and remain updated with in-depth insights with regard to deepwater activity.
- In-depth key statistical information on deepwater projects worldwide, with key deepwater project parameters to understand the business environment.
- Identify key trends and challenges in the deepwater E&P industry for positioning oneself in specific sub-areas of the sector.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on deepwater lease and blocks' information.
- Increase future revenues and profitability for rig contractors with the help of effective strategies associated mobilization of rigs and equipment at the relevant locations.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Offshore Drilling Industry to 2016 - Rapidly Rising Demand for Hydrocarbons Expected to Boost Offshore Drilling in Ultra-Deepwater and Harsh-weather Environments
- Offshore Oil and Gas in the US - Production, Drilling, Rig Activity and Expenditure
- Gulf of Mexico Deepwater - Market Analysis, Industry Developments, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2016 - Rise of Deepwater Hydrocarbon Production Leading to Industry Growth
- AWE Limited Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report
- Offshore Rig Construction Market to 2015 and Current Rig Deployment Scenario - Acquisition of Rivals a Prominent Strategic Option
- Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2016 - Activity in Latin America Expected to Drive Expenditure in the Future
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Offshore Rig Construction Market to 2015 - Premium Jack-up Segment Witnessing High Growth Despite Massive Supplies During the Rig Construction Boom